Find out how to access preview-only content
False-Positive Plasma (1↙3)-β-D-Glucan Test following Immunoglobulin Product Replacement in an Adult Bone Marrow Recipient
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Goodman JL, Winston DJ, Greenfield RA, et al. A controlled trial of fluconazole to prevent fungal infections in patients undergoing bone marrow transplantation. N Engl J Med. 1992;326:845–851.
- Obayashi T, Yoshida M, Mori T, et al. Plasma (1↙3)-β-D-glucan measurement in diagnosis of invasive deep mycosis and fungal febrile episodes. Lancet. 1995;345:17–20. CrossRef
- Ikemura K, Ikegami K, Shimazu T, et al. False-positive result in Limulus test caused by Limulus amebocyte lysate-reactive material in immunoglobulin products. J Clin Microbiol. 1989;27:1965–1968.
- Usami M, Ohata A, Horiuchi T, et al. Positive (1↙3)-β-D-glucan in blood components and release of (1↙3)-β-D-glucan from depthtype membrane filters for blood processing. Transfusion. 2002;42:1189–1195. CrossRef
- Yosida K, Nakajima M, Yamasaki M, et al. Investigation of influence of hemodialysis on serum (1↙3)-β-D-glucan. Jpn J Infect. 1998;72:245–248.
- Miura T, Ohno N, Miura NN, et al. Inactivation of a particle betaglucan by proteins in plasma and serum. Biol Pharm Bull. 1997;20:1103–1107.
- False-Positive Plasma (1↙3)-β-D-Glucan Test following Immunoglobulin Product Replacement in an Adult Bone Marrow Recipient
International Journal of Hematology
Volume 80, Issue 1 , pp 97-98
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Pediatrics, Mie University School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, 514-8507, Tsu, Mie, Japan
- 2. Division of Clinical Laboratory, Mie University School of Medicine, Tsu, Mie, Japan