Bounds for the second Hankel determinant of certain univalent functions
- See Keong LeeAffiliated withSchool of Mathematical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia Email author
- , V RavichandranAffiliated withDepartment of Mathematics, University of Delhi
- , Shamani SupramaniamAffiliated withSchool of Mathematical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia
The estimates for the second Hankel determinant of the analytic function , for which either or is subordinate to a certain analytic function, are investigated. The estimates for the Hankel determinant for two other classes are also obtained. In particular, the estimates for the Hankel determinant of strongly starlike, parabolic starlike and lemniscate starlike functions are obtained.
MSC: 30C45, 30C80.
- Bounds for the second Hankel determinant of certain univalent functions
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of Inequalities and Applications
- Online Date
- June 2013
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links