August 2012, 1:1,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Editorial preface to the first volume of Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Carayannis EG: The open innovation paradigm and strategic options for EU-US innovation partnerships: the Freie concept in the context of open innovation diplomacy. , ; 2011. www.euussciencetechnology.eu/…/CARAYANNIS_BILAT_2011_final%20(2).pdf. Accessed 4 June 2012
- Carayannis EG, Campbell DFJ: Knowledge creation, diffusion, and use in innovation networks and knowledge clusters: a comparative systems approach across the United States, Europe, and Asia. Praeger, Connecticut, London; 2005.
- Carayannis EG, Campbell DFJ: ‘Mode 3’ and ‘Quadruple Helix’: toward a 21st century fractal innovation ecosystem. Int. J. of Technology Management 2009, 46:201–234. CrossRef
- Carayannis EG, Campbell DFJ: Triple Helix, Quadruple Helix and Quintuple Helix and how do knowledge, innovation and the environment relate to each other?: a proposed framework for a trans-disciplinary analysis of sustainable development and social ecology. International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development 2010,1(1):41–69. CrossRef
- Carayannis EG, Campbell DFJ: Open innovation diplomacy and a 21st century fractal research, education and innovation (FREIE) ecosystem: building on the Quadruple and Quintuple Helix Innovation concepts and the ‘Mode 3’ knowledge production system. J Knowl Econ 2011, 3:327–372. CrossRef
- Carayannis EG, Campbell DFJ: Mode 3 knowledge production in quadruple helix innovation systems: 21st-century democracy, innovation, and entrepreneurship for development. Springer, NY, USA; 2012.
- Carayannis EG, Kaloudis A: A time for action and a time to lead: democratic capitalism and a new ‘new deal’ for the US and the World in the twenty-first century. Japan Economic Currents 2009, 71:6–10.
- Carayannis EG, Papadopoulos CB: The innovation diplomacy concept and the Hellenic-American innovation bridge as a special case-in-point. J Knowl Econ 2011,2(3):257–326. CrossRef
- Lazzarato M: Strategies of the political entrepreneur. SubStance 2007,36(1):87–97. CrossRef
- Sonnenburg J, Bonas G, Schuch K: White paper on opportunities and challenges in view of enhancing the EU cooperation with Eastern Europe, Central Asia and South Caucasus in science, research and innovation. INCO-NET EECA Project. , ; 2012. http://www.increast.eu/_media/White_Paper_on_EU-EECA_Cooperation_in_STI_final_April2012.pdf. Accessed 4 June 2012
- Editorial preface to the first volume of Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Online Date
- August 2012
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Information Systems and Technology Management, George Washington University, School of Business, Washington, DC, 20052, USA
- 2. Faculty for Interdisciplinary Studies (IFF), Institute of Science Communication and Higher Education Research (WIHO), University of Klagenfurt, Schottenfeldgasse 29, A-1070, Vienna, Austria