August 2012, 1:1,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Date: 08 Aug 2012
Editorial preface to the first volume of Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Carayannis, EG (2011) The open innovation paradigm and strategic options for EU-US innovation partnerships: the Freie concept in the context of open innovation diplomacy.
- Carayannis, EG, Campbell, DFJ (2005) Knowledge creation, diffusion, and use in innovation networks and knowledge clusters: a comparative systems approach across the United States, Europe, and Asia. Praeger, Connecticut, London
- Carayannis, EG, Campbell, DFJ (2009) ‘Mode 3’ and ‘Quadruple Helix’: toward a 21st century fractal innovation ecosystem. Int. J. of Technology Management 46: pp. 201-234 CrossRef
- Carayannis, EG, Campbell, DFJ (2010) Triple Helix, Quadruple Helix and Quintuple Helix and how do knowledge, innovation and the environment relate to each other?: a proposed framework for a trans-disciplinary analysis of sustainable development and social ecology. International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development 1: pp. 41-69 CrossRef
- Carayannis, EG, Campbell, DFJ (2011) Open innovation diplomacy and a 21st century fractal research, education and innovation (FREIE) ecosystem: building on the Quadruple and Quintuple Helix Innovation concepts and the ‘Mode 3’ knowledge production system. J Knowl Econ 3: pp. 327-372 CrossRef
- Carayannis, EG, Campbell, DFJ (2012) Mode 3 knowledge production in quadruple helix innovation systems: 21st-century democracy, innovation, and entrepreneurship for development. Springer, NY, USA
- Carayannis, EG, Kaloudis, A (2009) A time for action and a time to lead: democratic capitalism and a new ‘new deal’ for the US and the World in the twenty-first century. Japan Economic Currents 71: pp. 6-10
- Carayannis, EG, Papadopoulos, CB (2011) The innovation diplomacy concept and the Hellenic-American innovation bridge as a special case-in-point. J Knowl Econ 2: pp. 257-326 CrossRef
- Lazzarato, M (2007) Strategies of the political entrepreneur. SubStance 36: pp. 87-97 CrossRef
- Sonnenburg, J, Bonas, G, Schuch, K (2012) White paper on opportunities and challenges in view of enhancing the EU cooperation with Eastern Europe, Central Asia and South Caucasus in science, research and innovation. INCO-NET EECA Project.
- Editorial preface to the first volume of Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Online Date
- August 2012
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Information Systems and Technology Management, George Washington University, School of Business, Washington, DC, 20052, USA
- 2. Faculty for Interdisciplinary Studies (IFF), Institute of Science Communication and Higher Education Research (WIHO), University of Klagenfurt, Schottenfeldgasse 29, A-1070, Vienna, Austria