Generalized models for high-throughput analysis of uncertain nonlinear systems
Describe a high-throughput method for the analysis of uncertain models, e.g. in biological research.
Generalized modeling for conceptual analysis of large classes of models.
Local dynamics of uncertain networks are revealed as a function of intuitive parameters.
Generalized modeling easily scales to very large networks.
- Gross, T, Feudel, U (2006) Generalized models as a universal approach to the analysis of nonlinear dynamical systems. Phys. Rev. E.
- Steuer, R, Gross, T, Selbig, J, Blasius, B (2006) Structural kinetic modeling of metabolic networks. PNAS 103: pp. 11868 CrossRef
- Gross, T, Rudolf, L, Levin, SA, Dieckmann, U (2009) Generalized models reveal stabilizing factors in food webs. Science 320: pp. 747 CrossRef
- Zumsande, M, Stiefs, D, Siegmund, S, Gross, T (2011) General analysis of mathematical models for bone remodeling. Bone.
- Generalized models for high-throughput analysis of uncertain nonlinear systems
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of Mathematics in Industry
- Online Date
- December 2011
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Generalized modeling
- high-throughput method
- uncertain models
- biological research