Generalized models for high-throughput analysis of uncertain nonlinear systems
Describe a high-throughput method for the analysis of uncertain models, e.g. in biological research.
Generalized modeling for conceptual analysis of large classes of models.
Local dynamics of uncertain networks are revealed as a function of intuitive parameters.
Generalized modeling easily scales to very large networks.
- Gross T, Feudel U: Generalized models as a universal approach to the analysis of nonlinear dynamical systems. Phys. Rev. E 2006., 73:
- Steuer R, Gross T, Selbig J, Blasius B: Structural kinetic modeling of metabolic networks. PNAS 2006, 103:11868. CrossRef
- Gross T, Rudolf L, Levin SA, Dieckmann U: Generalized models reveal stabilizing factors in food webs. Science 2009, 320:747. CrossRef
- Zumsande M, Stiefs D, Siegmund S, Gross T: General analysis of mathematical models for bone remodeling. Bone 2011.
- Generalized models for high-throughput analysis of uncertain nonlinear systems
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of Mathematics in Industry
- Online Date
- December 2011
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Generalized modeling
- high-throughput method
- uncertain models
- biological research