The growth of Molecular Brain: impact factor is coming in 2013
We are pleased to announce that Molecular Brain has been accepted by Thomson Reuters for tracking and is due to receive its first official Impact Factor in June 2013.
We would like to thank our distinguished international editorial board for their efforts on behalf of the journal, and our publishers, BioMed Central, for their in-house contribution to the speed and efficiency with which manuscripts are processed. Most important of all, of course, are our authors and reviewers, and to them we extend our particular thanks.
Since it was launched in 2008, as the official journal of the Association for the study of Neurons and Diseases (AND), Molecular Brain has published over 175 articles covering a wide range of topics in basic and clinical molecular neurosciences. A rapid review process ensures that papers are published in a timely manner. Our average time from submission to the first decision is 24 days, even under our stringent peer review process. As an open access journal, all papers ar ...
- The growth of Molecular Brain: impact factor is coming in 2013
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Online Date
- October 2012
- Online ISSN
- BioMed Central
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. National Institute for Medical Research, London, Mill Hill, NW7 1AA, UK
- 2. Seoul National University, 599 Gwanangno, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, 151-747, Korea
- 3. University of Toronto, 1 King’s College Circle, Toronto, M5S 1A8, Canada