A note on some coupled fixed-point theorems on G-metric spaces
- Hui-Sheng DingAffiliated withCollege of Mathematics and Information Science, Jiangxi Normal University Email author
- , Erdal KarapınarAffiliated withDepartment of Mathematics, Atilim University, İncek
The purpose of this paper is to extend some recent coupled fixed-point theorems in the context of G-metric space by essentially different and more natural way. We state some examples to illustrate our results.
MSC: 46N40, 47H10, 54H25, 46T99.
Keywordscoupled fixed point coincidence point mixed g-monotone property ordered set G-metric space
- A note on some coupled fixed-point theorems on G-metric spaces
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of Inequalities and Applications
- Online Date
- July 2012
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing AG
- Additional Links
- coupled fixed point
- coincidence point
- mixed g-monotone property
- ordered set
- G-metric space