Some properties of Chebyshev polynomials
- Seon-Hong Kim
- … show all 1 hide
In this paper we obtain some new bounds for Chebyshev polynomials and their analogues. They lead to the results about zero distributions of certain sums of Chebyshev polynomials and their analogues. Also we get an interesting property about the integrals of certain sums of Chebyshev polynomials.
- Fell HJ: On the zeros of convex combinations of polynomials. Pac. J. Math. 1980, 89:43–50.
- Kim S-H: Bad pairs of polynomial zeros. Commun. Korean Math. Soc. 2000, 15:697–706.
- Mason JC, Handscomb DC: Chebyshev Polynomials. Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton; 2003.
- Rivlin TJ: Chebyshev Polynomials. From Approximation Theory to Algebra and Number Theory. Wiley, New York; 1990.
- Shabat GB, Voevodsky VA: Drawing curves over number fields. In The Grothendieck Festschrift. Birkhäuser, Basel; 1990:199–227. CrossRef
- Shabat GB, Zvonkin A: Plane trees and algebraic numbers, Jerusalem combinatorics ’93. Am. Math. Soc., Providence; 1994:233–275.
- Some properties of Chebyshev polynomials
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of Inequalities and Applications
- Online Date
- July 2012
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing AG
- Additional Links
- Chebyshev polynomials
- Seon-Hong Kim (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Sookmyung Women’s University, Seoul, 140-742, Korea