Economic crisis: Management and innovative development issues
- B. N. Porfir’ev
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This article discusses the reasons for Russia’s vulnerability to the factors of the economic crisis. We propose a conception based on A.A. Bogdanov’s general theory of crisis and I. Shumpeter’s economic cycles. The concept involves crisis management as an alternative to traditional anticrisis approaches and the basis of a strategy for recovering from a crisis and the long-term innovative development of the economy.
- “The Main Parmaters of Improved Prediction of Social and Economic Development in 2010 and the Planned Period 2011–2012”, Minitsry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, December 2009; http://www.economy.gov.ru/minec/resources/8848ae8040dcabc7bd59bfc8cc8c99f3/prognoz20102012.doc [in Russian].
- N. Ya. Petrakov, “Overcoming the Consequences of the Economic Crisis in Russia,” Problemy Prognozirovaniya, No. 1 (2010).
- G. G. Fetisov, “World Crisis and the Problems of Economical Decelopment in Russia,” Problemy Prognozirovaniya, No. 1 (2010).
- Analytical Reports of the Winners in the Competition “Russia under Conditions of the World Crisis” (Rossiiskii Gumanitarnyi Nauchnyi Fond, Moscow, 2009) [in Russian].
- O. Kuvshinova, A. Chechel’, and G. Stolyarov, “Half a Year Lost,” Vedomosti, 3.
- M. Ershov, V. Lokhmachev, V. Tatuzov, and A. Tanasova, “Economics of the Russian Federation in 2009” Rossiiskii Ekonomicheskii Zhurnal, No. 12 (2009).
- A. A. Bogdanov, Economics: The Global Organizational Science, (Ekonomika, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].
- J. Schumpeter, Business Cycles: A Theoretical, Historical and Statistical Analysis of the Capitalist Process (McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, 1939).
- A. Ivanter, “His Majesty Accident: An interview of Academician R.M. Entov,” Ekspert, Nos. 1–2 (496), 2006.
- U. Rosenthal, R. A. Boin, and L. Comfort, Eds. Managing Crises: Threats, Dilemmas, Opportunities (Springfield, Charles C. Thomas, 2001).
- U. Rosenthal, M. Charles, and P. Hart, Eds. Coping with Crisis: The management of Disasters, Riots and Terrorism (Springfield, Charles C. Thomas, 1989).
- B. N. Porfir’ev, State Management in Extraordinary Situations: Analysis of Methodology and Problems of Organization (Nauka, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].
- B. N. Porfir’ev, “Crises as a Source of Strategic Risks” in Strategic Risks in Russia: Evaluation and Prediction, (Delo, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].
- V. V. Ivanter, Speach at the Meeting of the Economics Section of the Department of Social Sciences of the Rassian Academy of Sciences “Problems of the State of the Art in Russian Economy and its Development” (Moscow) [in Russian].
- G. Mensch, Das Technologische Ratt. Innovationen Uberwinden Die Depression (Frankfurt Am Main, Fisher Taschenbuch, 1977).
- Yu. O. Petrov, “Character of the Global Crisis and the Relationships between the Anticrisis Tasks and Strategic Modernization Tasks,” Rossiiskii Ekonomicheskii Zhurnal, No. 12 (2009).
- V. Yu. Alekperov, Speach at the Meeting of the Committee on the Modernization and Technological Development of Russian Economy, February 11, 2010 [in Russian].
- J. Crossman, F. Kneip, and J. Wilkins, “Inside the US Stimulus Program: Implications of Three Industries,” McKinsey Quarterly, July (2009).
- O. D. Dmitrieva, “On the Evaluation of Governmental Anticrisis Actions in 2009 and Approved Parameters of Budget Policy in 2010,” Rossiiskii Ekonomicheskii Zhurnal, No. 12 (2009).
- F. Harvey, “The Green New Deal: A Massive Injection of Clean Energy Cash,” Financial Times, 13.
- I. Chestin and N. Ivanov, “Green Revolution: Snitation of the Planet,” Vedomosti, 11.
- T. Frolovskaya, “Woe from Witlessness: Bureaucrats Have no Ideas of How to Reshape Economics in Russia,” RBK Daily, 1.
- S. Lacey, Developing Renewables with War-Time Urgency; www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea/news/article/2009/07
- V. Leonov, “Celestial Growth: Chinese Economy Regains Its Strength,” RBK Daily, 17.
- Song, Jung-a, “South Korea to Spend $85 Billion on Green Industries,” Financial Times, 6 July 2009.
- Strategy of Social and Economic Development of Khabarovsk Krai until 2025: A Project (Khabarovsk, 2008) [in Russian].
- K. Latukhina, “Dmitry Medvedev Inspected Submarine Force,” Rossiiskaya Gazeta, 3.
- Global Survey Results: Economic Conditions Snapshot, February 2009 (McKinsey, 2009).
- Economic crisis: Management and innovative development issues
Studies on Russian Economic Development
Volume 21, Issue 5 , pp 472-476
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors