Informatization processes in the Volga Federal District regions: Current state and trends
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The resource components of the informatization process in the Volga Federal District regions are surveyed. The authors made an integral estimation of the regional informatization potential using the method they had tested in practice. This allowed them to evaluate the level of the informatization process in individual regions and the effectiveness of regional policy in the advancement of high-tech sectors.
- N. I. Komkov, “The Role of Innovation and Technologies in the Development of the Economy and Society,” Probl. Prognozir. 14(3) (2003) [Stud. Russ. Econ. Dev. 14 (3) (2003)].
- Regions of Russia: Socioeconomic Indicators 2003: Statistical Abstract (Rosstat, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian].
- Regions of Russia: Socioeconomic Indicators 2004: Statistical Abstract (Rosstat, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].
- Regions of Russia: Socioeconomic Indicators 2005: Statistical Abstract (Rosstat, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].
- D. E. Belyakov, “The Economic Potential of Regional Growth,” Regionologiya, No. 4 (1997).
- V. A. Sergeev, V. V. Skobeeva, and K. E. Bashirov, “Innovation Activities in Ivanovo Oblast: Current State and Development Problems,” Innovatsii, No. 3 (2006).
- S. I. Ashmarina and B. Ya. Tatarskikh, “The Dynamics of the Information Potential of a Region,” Regionologiya, No. 3 (2004).
- Informatization processes in the Volga Federal District regions: Current state and trends
Studies on Russian Economic Development
Volume 18, Issue 3 , pp 307-313
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links