Expansion rate of the universe as a consequence of nonmetricity field fluctuations
- Yu. A. Portnov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We discuss the physical meaning of the nonmetricity vector. A relationship between the time derivative of the nonmetricity vector and the Hubble constant is revealed. On the basis of a solution to the equation for the nonmetricity field, it is concluded that the expansion rate of the Universe is different at different points of the Universe. This process can be a cause of the large-scale inhomogeneity of the Universe.
- O. V. Babourova and B. N. Frolov, Matter with Dilaton Charge in Weyl-Cartan Spacetime and Evolution of the Universe, Class. Quantum Grav. 20, 1423 (2003). CrossRef
- O. V. Babourova, B. N. Frolov, and Yu. A. Portnov, On Inflation of Dark Matter with Dilatation Charge in Weyl-Cartan Spacetime, Grav. Cosmol. 11, 1 (2005).
- Yu. A. Portnov, Dilatation Field Quanta, Grav. Cosmol. 12, 209 (2006).
- H. Weyl, Raum, Zeit, Materie (Berlin, 1923).
- Expansion rate of the universe as a consequence of nonmetricity field fluctuations
Gravitation and Cosmology
Volume 16, Issue 1 , pp 75-77
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- Yu. A. Portnov (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Moscow State University of Printing Arts, Pryanishnikova St. 2a, Moscow, 127550, Russia