On submanifolds of Sasakian manifolds
- Avijit Sarkar
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The object of the present paper is to introduce a new type of invariant submanifolds, namely, mixed-invariant submanifolds of Sasakian manifolds and to show that everymixed-invariant submanifold of a Sasakian manifold is totally geodesic. 2-quasi-umbilical hypersurface of a Sasakian space form is also studied.
- B. Y. Chen, Geometry of submanifolds (Marcel Dekker, Inc. New York, 1973).
- C. Murathon, K. Arslan, C. Özgur, and A. Yieldiz, On invariant submanifolds satisfying a nullity condition, An. Univ. Bucuresti Mat. Inform. 50, 103 (2001).
- D. E. Blair, Contact manifolds in Riemannian Geometry Lecture notes in Math. (Springer, New York).
- H. Endo, On the curvature tensor field of a type of contact metric manifolds and of its certain submanifolds, Publ. Math. Debreceen. 48, 253 (1996).
- K. Yano and M. Kon, Structures on manifolds, Series in Pure Mathematics (World Scientific, Singapore, 1984).
- M. Kon, Invariant submanifolds of normal contact metric manifolds, Kodai Math. Sem. Rep. 27, 330 (1973). CrossRef
- R. Deszcz and L. Verstraelen, Hypersurface of semi-Riemannian conformally flat Riemannian manifolds, Geom. Topol. Submanifolds 3, 131 (1991).
- S. Sasaki and Y. Hatakeyama, On differentiable manifolds with contact metric structure, J. Math Soc. Japan 14, 249 (1962). CrossRef
- S. Sular and C. Özgur, On submanifolds of Kenmotsu manifolds, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 42, 1990 (2009). CrossRef
- U.C. De and G. C. Ghosh, On generalized quasi-Einstein manifold, Kyungpook Math. J. 44, 607 (2004).
- W. De Muelemester and L. Verstraelen, Codimension 2 submanifolds with a 2-quasi-umblical normal direction, J. Korean Math. Soc. 15, 101 (1979).
- On submanifolds of Sasakian manifolds
Lobachevskii Journal of Mathematics
Volume 32, Issue 1 , pp 88-94
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- Key words and phrases: Mixed-invariant
- Sasakian manifold
- generalized quasi-Einstein
- Avijit Sarkar (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, University of Burdwan, Burdwan, 713104, West Bengal, India