A minilaboratory for education and the first steps of R&D in nanotechnology based on the nanoeducator scanning probe microscope
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The peculiarities of a minilaboratory based on the Nanoeducator multimode scanning probe microscope (http://www.ntmdt.ru/platform/nanoeducator), which has been used for training nanotechnology specialists in over 70 higher educational institutions throughout Russia and in over 40 centers worldwide, are described. The constructive features of the instrument and its possibilities for measuring and in lithography are described.
- M. C. Roco, “International Strategy for Nanotechnology Research and Development,” http://www.nsf.gov/nano.
- “Generalized Data of the Annual Report of the Russian Corporation of Nanotechnologies (Rosnanotech),” Izvestiya, No. 97/27622 (May 30, 2008), p. 10 (2008).
- The Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation on July 12, 2005 (Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2005).
- Ch. P. Poole, Jr. and F. J. Owens, Introduction to Nanotechnology (Wiley, Hoboken, NJ, United States, 2003; Tekhnosfera, Moscow, 2005).
- Nanotechnologies in Electronics, Ed. by Yu. A. Chaplygin (Tekhnosfera, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].
- J. M. Martínez-Duart, R. J. Martín-Palma, and F. Agulló-Rueda, Nanotechnology for Microelectronics and Optoelectronics (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2006; Tekhnosfera, Moscow, 2007).
- I. P. Suzdalev, Nanotechnology: Physicochemistry of Nanoclusters, Nanostructures, and Nanomaterials (KomKniga, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].
- A. I. Gusev, Nanomaterials, Nanostructures, and Nanotechnologies (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].
- A Collection of Articles on Nano- and Microsystem Techniques: Progressing from Investigations to Developments, Ed. by P. P. Mal’tsev (Tekhnosfera, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].
- V. Nevolin, Probe Nanotechnologies in Electronics, 2nd ed. (Tekhnosfera, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].
- A. O. Golubok, “Scanning Tunneling Microscopy and Spectroscopy,” Nauchn. Priborostr. 9(3), 33–47 (1999).
- A. O. Golubok, “Scanning Probe Microscopy, Spectroscopy, and Lithography,” Nauchn.-Tekh. Vestn. St. Petersb. Gos. Univ. Inf. Tekhnol., Mekh. i Opt., No. 30, 9–18 (2006).
- V. L. Mironov, Fundamentals of Scanning Probe Microscopy (Tekhnosfera, Moscow, 2004) [in Russian].
- V. A. Bykov, A. O. Golubok, V. V. Kotov, and I. D. Sapozhnikov, “The Three-Coordinate Positioner,” RF Patent No. 2 297 078 (2007).
- A. A. Vasil’ev, A. O. Golubok, S. Yu. Kerpeleva, V. V. Kotov, and I. D. Sapozhnikov, “The Detector of Local Force and Tunneling Interactions in the Scanning Probe Microscope,” Nauchn. Priborostr. 15(1), 62–69 (2005).
- V. A. Bykov, A. O. Golubok, V. V. Kotov, and I. D. Sapozhnikov, “The Probe Based on the Piezoelectric Ceramic Tube,” RF Patent No. 3 200 150 (2007).
- A minilaboratory for education and the first steps of R&D in nanotechnology based on the nanoeducator scanning probe microscope
Nanotechnologies in Russia
Volume 4, Issue 7-8 , pp 530-539
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors