Numerical solution to the plane heat-mass transfer problem in a system of focused radiation flux-liquid condensed substance film-oxidizer
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The plane problem of heat and mass transfer in a focused radiation flux-liquid condensed substance film-oxidizer system is numerically solved. Peculiarities of heat and mass transfer at radiation energy absorption by a vapor-gas mixture near the liquid surface are analyzed. The influence of the radiation density distribution in a flux and the liquid and oxidizer parameters on the conditions of heat and mass transfer is assessed.
- Vilyunov, V.N., Zarko, V.E. (1989) Ignition of Solids. Elsevier, Amsterdam
- Vilyunov, V.N., Kuznetsov, V.T., Skorik, A.I. (1977) Ignition of Pyroxylin by High-Intensity Light Flux. Gorenie i vzryv. Nauka, Moscow, pp. 278-281
- Medvedev, V.V., The Influence of Laser Radiation Intensity on Ignition Thresholds of Porous Bifuel, Khim. Fiz., 2004, no. 3, pp. 73–78.
- Assovskii, I.G. (2005) Fizika goreniya i vnutrennyaya ballistika. Nauka, Moscow
- Vysokomornaya, O.V., Kuznetsov, G.V., and Strizhak, P.A., Numerical Analysis of Heat-Mass Transfer Mechanisms in Gas-Phase Ignition of Films of Liquid Condensed Substances by a Laser Beam, J. Eng. Therm., 2010, no. 2, pp. 85–93.
- Yurenev, V.N., Lebedev, P.D. (1975) Teplotekhnicheskii spravochnik. Energiya, Moscow
- Vagraftik, N.B. (2006) Spravochnik po teplofizicheskim svoistvam gazov i zhidkostei. Stars, Moscow
- Korol’chenko, A.Ya. (2004) Pozharovzryvoopasnost’ veshchestv i materialov i sredstva ikh tusheniya. Pozhnauka, Moscow
- Shchetinkov, E.S. (1965) Fizika goreniya gazov. Nauka, Moscow
- Numerical solution to the plane heat-mass transfer problem in a system of focused radiation flux-liquid condensed substance film-oxidizer
Journal of Engineering Thermophysics
Volume 20, Issue 1 , pp 34-41
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links