Numerical solution to the plane heat-mass transfer problem in a system of focused radiation flux-liquid condensed substance film-oxidizer
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The plane problem of heat and mass transfer in a focused radiation flux-liquid condensed substance film-oxidizer system is numerically solved. Peculiarities of heat and mass transfer at radiation energy absorption by a vapor-gas mixture near the liquid surface are analyzed. The influence of the radiation density distribution in a flux and the liquid and oxidizer parameters on the conditions of heat and mass transfer is assessed.
- Vilyunov, V.N. and Zarko, V.E., Ignition of Solids, Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1989.
- Vilyunov, V.N., Kuznetsov, V.T., and Skorik, A.I., Ignition of Pyroxylin by High-Intensity Light Flux, in Gorenie i vzryv (Combustion and Explosion), Moscow: Nauka, 1977, pp. 278–281.
- Medvedev, V.V., The Influence of Laser Radiation Intensity on Ignition Thresholds of Porous Bifuel, Khim. Fiz., 2004, no. 3, pp. 73–78.
- Assovskii, I.G., Fizika goreniya i vnutrennyaya ballistika (Combustion Physics and Internal Ballistics), Moscow: Nauka, 2005.
- Vysokomornaya, O.V., Kuznetsov, G.V., and Strizhak, P.A., Numerical Analysis of Heat-Mass Transfer Mechanisms in Gas-Phase Ignition of Films of Liquid Condensed Substances by a Laser Beam, J. Eng. Therm., 2010, no. 2, pp. 85–93.
- Yurenev, V.N. and Lebedev, P.D., Teplotekhnicheskii spravochnik (Reference Book of Thermophysics), Moscow: Energiya, 1975, vol. 1.
- Vagraftik, N.B., Spravochnik po teplofizicheskim svoistvam gazov i zhidkostei (Reference Book of Thermophysical Properties of Gases and Liquids), Moscow: Stars, 2006.
- Korol’chenko, A.Ya., Pozharovzryvoopasnost’ veshchestv i materialov i sredstva ikh tusheniya (Fire and Explosion Hazard of Substances and Materials. Means for Extinguishing), Moscow: Pozhnauka, 2004, pt. 1.
- Shchetinkov, E.S., Fizika goreniya gazov (Physics of Gas Combustion), Moscow: Nauka, 1965.
- Numerical solution to the plane heat-mass transfer problem in a system of focused radiation flux-liquid condensed substance film-oxidizer
Journal of Engineering Thermophysics
Volume 20, Issue 1 , pp 34-41
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links