Synthesis and molecular structures of dibenzo(perhydrotriazino)aza-14-crown-4 ethers
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
By triple condensation of thiourea or guanidine with 1,ω-bis(2-formylphenoxy)-3-oxapentane and ammonium acetate first representatives of the new class of ethers bis(benzo)aza-14-crown-4 were obtained in 28–73% yield that included as a subunit a symm-perhydrotriazine ring. This reaction also proceeds readily with N-monomethyl- and N-monopropenyl-substituted thioureas affording the corresponding derivatives of triazinoazacrown ether. At the same time urea in the similar condensation does not form the expected perhydrotriazinoazacrown ether. The molecular structure of one perhydroazacrown ether as a complex with a chloroform molecule was established by XRD analysis.
- Levov, A.N., Strokina, V.M., Komarova, A.I., Le Tuan, An’, and Soldatenkov, A.T., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 2006, p. 139; Levov, A.N., Le Tuan An’, Komarova, A.I., Strokina, V.M., Soldatenkov, A.T., and Khrustalev, V.N., Zh. Org. Khim., 2008, vol. 44, p. 457; Le Tuan An’, Levov, A.N., Soldatenkov, A.T., and Gruzdev, R.D., Chyong Khong Khieu, Zh. Org. Khim., 2008, vol. 44, p. 463.
- Chyong Khong Khieu, Le Tuan An’, Levov, A.N., Nikitina, E.V., and Soldatenkov, A.T., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 2009, 1747.
- Sheldrick, G.M., Acta Cryst., 2008, A64, vol. 112.
- Synthesis and molecular structures of dibenzo(perhydrotriazino)aza-14-crown-4 ethers
Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 47, Issue 5 , pp 766-770
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Russian University of Peoples’ Friendship, Moscow, 117198, Russia
- 2. Hanoi University of Sciences, Vietnam State University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 3. Nesmeyanov Institute of Organoelemental Compounds, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia