Synthesis of stabilizing spacecraft control based on generalized Ackermann’s formula
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Problem of modal synthesis of controllers and observers using the generalized Ackermann’s formula is solved for a spacecraft as a complex dynamic system with high interconnections. All possible controller matrices (the whole set of controllers) are obtained for solution of the problem of stabilization of orbital orientation of the spacecraft in inseparable channels of bank and yaw angles.
- T. Kailath, Linear Systems (Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N. J., 1980).
- R. Dorf and R. Bishop, Modern Control Systems (Pearson Education, Inc., Pearson Prentice Hall, 2007; Laboratoriya bazovykh znanii, Moscow, 2002).
- E. M. Smagina, Problems of Linear Multivariable System Analysis Using the Concept of System Zeros (Tomsk State University, Tomsk, 1990) [in Russian].
- Yu. N. Andreev, Control of Finite-Dimensional Linear Objects (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
- M. Sh. Misrikhanov and V. N. Ryabchenko, “Modal Synthesis of Control for Energy System Based on Generalized Ackermann’s Formula”, in Proceedings of XV International Conference on Automatic Control, vol. 1, Odessa, Ukraine, 2008, 362–365.
- M. Sh. Misrikhanov and V. N. Ryabchenko, “Algebraic and Matrix Methods in the Theory of linear MIMO Systems,” Vestn. IGEU, No. 5, 196–240 (2005).
- B. V. Raushenbakh and E. N. Tokar’, Control of Spacecraft Orientation (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].
- N. S. Timakov, “Studies of Controllable Angular Motion of a Spacecraft on Highly Elliptical Orbit”, in Proceedings of IX Conference of Young Scientists, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2007, 330–336.
- W. M. Wonham, Linear Multivariable Control: A Geometric Approach (Springer Verlag, New York, 1979; Nauka, Moscow, 1980).
- Synthesis of stabilizing spacecraft control based on generalized Ackermann’s formula
Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International
Volume 50, Issue 1 , pp 93-103
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links