On statistical risk functional in a control problem for an object moving in a conflict environment
- M. E. Shaikin
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A statistical criterion is suggested for a variational problem on constructing an optimal trajectory of evasion of a movable object from detection by a stationary observer. Coordinates of the observer are assumed to be not known exactly but are distributed in the space in accordance with some a priori known probability distribution. The risk functional for the variational problem is taken to be expectation of an integral loss functional (depending on a random parameter) in the deterministic problem, which is calculated in this work.
- M. Zabarankin, S. Uryasev, and P. Pardalos, “Optimal Risk Path Algorithms,” in Cooperative Control and Optimization, Ch.1, Ed. by R. Murphey and P. Pardalos (Kluer Acad, Dordrecht, 2002), pp. 271–303.
- A. A. Galyaev, E. P. Maslov, and E. Ya. Rubinovich, “On a Motion Control Problem for an Object in a Conflict Environment,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Teor. Sist. Upr., No. 3, 134–140 (2009) [Comp. Syst. Sci. 48 (3), 458–464 (2009)].
- L. Shwartz, Mathematics for the Physical Sciences (Hermann, Paris, 1966; Mir, Moscow, 1965).
- S. R. Rao, Linear Statistical Methods and Their Applications (Nauka, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].
- J. Dieudonne, J. B. Carrell, and D. Mamford, Geometric Theory of Invariants (Academic, New York, 1971; Mir, Moscow, 1974).
- M. E. Shaikin, “An Algebraic Formalism for Computing the Moments of Distributions of Quadratic Forms,” Avtom. Telemekh., No. 3, 76–84 (2002) [Automat. Remote Control 63 (3), 413–420 (2002)].
- E. Spenser, Theory of Invariants (Academic, New York, 1971; Mir, Moscow, 1974).
- V. I. Smirnov, Course of High Mathematics, Vol. 2 (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1958) [in Russian].
- On statistical risk functional in a control problem for an object moving in a conflict environment
Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International
Volume 50, Issue 1 , pp 20-29
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- M. E. Shaikin (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences, Russian Academy of Sciences, ul. Profsoyuznaya 65, Moscow, 117997, Russia