Attitude control of a rigid body suspended by string with the use of ventilator engines
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Axial motion of a balloon payload with respect to the center of mass under action of ventilator engines is studied. An implementation of a control algorithm is suggested. The possibility of using ventilator engines for trajectory tracking is examined. A technique for determining engine parameters and results of laboratory tests of a system mock-up are presented.
- Esper, J. (2009) The Rocket Balloon (Rocketball): Applications to Science, and Education. Digest of the 7th International Symposium of IAA “Small Satellites for Earth Observation”, May 4–8. Walter De Gruyter, Berlin, Germany
- M. B. Quadrelli, M. Jonathan, and V. K. Cameron, “Multibody Dynamics of Parachute and Balloon Flight Systems for Planetary Exploration,” J. Guidance, Control and Dynamics 27(4) (2004).
- J. E. White and J. R. Ettert, “Linear-Quadratic-Regulator Pointing Control System for a High-Altitude Balloon Payload,” J. Guidance, Control and Dynamics 13(4) (1990).
- V. Barabash, D. S. Ivanov, M. Yu. Ovchinnikov, et al., “Balloon Payload Attitude Control System:,” Preprint No. of KIAM RAS.
- Barbashin, E. A. (1967) Introduction to Stability Theory. Nauka, Moscow
- Ya. Z. Tsypkin and P. V. Bromberg, “On Stability degree of Linear Systems,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 12, 1163–1168 (1945).
- M. Yu. Ovchinnikov and S. S. Tkachev, Computer Simulation and Scaled-down Modeling of the Dynamics of Control Systems, Preprint No. 50, IPM RAN, (Moscow M.V. Keldysh Inst. of Applied Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2008) [in Russian].
- M. Yu. Ovchinnikov and D. S. Ivanov, Application of a Single-axis Gyroscope for Determining Attitude of a Prototype in Laboratory Conditions, Preprint No. 11 (Moscow M.V. Keldysh Inst. of Applied Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2008) [in Russian].
- D. Bindel’, I. E. Zaramenskikh, D. S. Ivanov, et al., “A Laboratory Facility for Verification of Control Algorithms for a Group of Satellites,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Teor. Sist. Upr., No. 5, 109–117 (2009) [Comp. Syst. Sci. 48 (5), 779–787 (2009)].
- Attitude control of a rigid body suspended by string with the use of ventilator engines
Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International
Volume 50, Issue 1 , pp 104-116
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links