Choosing the sequence of approach of a nonlinear object to a group of moving points
- Yu. I. Berdyshev
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The problem of the fastest sequential approach of a controlled object, described by a nonlinear third-order system, to a group of points is considered. The necessary condition of the approach sequence optimality is obtained. Examples are given.
- L. S. Pontryagin, V. G. Boltyanskii, R. V. Gamkrelidze, and E. F. Mishchenko, The Mathematical Theory of Optimal Processes (Nauka, Moscow, 1983; Gordon and Breach, New York, 1986).
- N. N. Krasovskii, Motion Control Theory (Nauka, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].
- Yu. I. Berdyshev, “To a Problem of Successive Approach of a Third-Order Nonlinear Control System to a Group of Moving Points,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh. 66(5) (2002).
- Yu. I. Berdyshev, “To a Problem of Consecutive Traversal of Two Moving Points by a Nonlinear Object,” in Proceedings of Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics of Ural Division of RAS (Yekaterinburg, 2005), Vol. 11 [in Russian].
- Yu. I. Berdyshev, “On a Nonlinear Problem of a Sequential Control with a Parameter,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Teor. Sist. Upr., No. 3, (2008) [Comp. Syst. Sci. 47 (3), 380–385 (2008)].
- Yu. I. Berdyshev and A. G. Chentsov, “Optimization of the External Criterion in a Control Problem,” Kibernetika, No. 1 (1986).
- S. I. Morina and A. G. Chentsov, The Problem of Successive Approach under Combined Constraints on the Choice of a Control, Available from VINITI, No. 6461-B87 (Sverdlovsk, 1987) [in Russian].
- R. Isaacs, Differential Games (Wiley, New York, 1965; Mir, Moscow, 1967).
- R. Bellman, “Application of Dynamic Programming to Travelling Salesman Problem,” in Kiberneticheskii Sbornik (Mir, Moscow, 1964), Vol. 9 [in Russian].
- L. N. Korotaeva, A. N. Sesekin, and A. G. Chentsov, “To a Modification of the Dynamic Programming Method in the Problem of Succesive Approach,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz. 29(8) (1989).
- I. I. Melamed and S. I. Sergeev, “Travelling Salesman Problem. Theoretical Problems,” Avtom. Telemekh., No. 1 (1989).
- A. G. Chentsov, “Extremal Routing and Task Allocation Problems: Theoretical Problems” in Regular and Chaotic Dynamics (Moscow-Izhevsk, 2008) [in Russian].
- Choosing the sequence of approach of a nonlinear object to a group of moving points
Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International
Volume 50, Issue 1 , pp 30-37
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- Yu. I. Berdyshev (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics, Ural Division, Russian Academy of Sciences, ul. S. Kovalevskoi 16, Yekaterinburg, 620990, Russia