Optimal rotation deceleration of a dynamically asymmetric body in a resistant medium
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A minimum-time problem on deceleration of rotation of a free body is studied. The body is subject to a retarding torque of viscous friction. The body is assumed to be dynamically asymmetric. An optimal control law for deceleration of rotation of the body is synthesized, and the corresponding time and phase trajectories are determined.
- L. D. Akulenko, D. D. Leshchenko, and F. L. Chernous’ko, “Fast Rotation about a Fixed Point of a Heavy Solid Body in a Resisting Media,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3 (1982).
- Koshlyakov, V. N. (1985) Problems of Solid Body Dynamics and Applied Gyroscope Theory. Analytical Methods. Nauka, Moscow
- Raus, E. D. (1983) Dynamics of a System of Solid Bodies. Nauka, Moscow
- Akulenko, L. D. (1987) Asymptotic Methods of Optimal Control. Nauka, Moscow
- Markeev, A. P. (1990) Theoretical Mechanics. Nauka, Moscow
- M. Athans and P. L. Falb, Optimal Control: An Introduction to the Theory and Its Applications (McGraw-Hill, 1966; Energiya, Moscow, 1968).
- Lee, E. B., Marcus, L. (1967) Foundations of Optimal Control Theory. Wiley, New York
- Letov, A. M. (1969) Flight Dynamics and Control. Nauka, Moscow
- Optimal rotation deceleration of a dynamically asymmetric body in a resistant medium
Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International
Volume 50, Issue 1 , pp 14-19
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links