Analysis of the illuminance provided by LED modules placed at large distances from illuminated objects
- E. M. Guttsait
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The possibility of applying LED modules for illumination of distant objects is analyzed. The illuminance distributions provided by large LED arrays with various optical systems are calculated. The influence of the number of LEDs, the intervals between LEDs, and the illumination angles on deviations from the law of inverse squared distance is studied. The conditions under which a variation in the LED elevation has only an insignificant effect on the illuminance and the radiation distribution over a limited illuminated area are determined.
- E. M. Guttsait, Radiotekh. Elektron. (Moscow) 52, 1486 (2007) [J. Commun. Technol. Electron. 52, 1377 (2007)].
- E. M. Guttsait, A. E. Krasnopol’skii, and D. V. Milyutin, Svetotekhnika, No. 4, 52 (2007).
- Reference Book on Lighting Engineering, Ed. by Yu. B. Aizenberg (Znak, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].
- E. M. Guttsait and A. M. Sidorov, Svetotekhnika, No. 3, 54 (2008).
- T. Yu. Antonova, E. M. Guttsait, L. M. Kogan, et al., in Proc. 60th Int. Sci. Session of the Popov Society Dedicated to Radio Day (Ross. Nauch.-Tekh. Obshch. Radiotekh. Elektron. Svyazi, Moscow, 2005), Part 2, p. 38 [in Russian].
- Analysis of the illuminance provided by LED modules placed at large distances from illuminated objects
Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics
Volume 54, Issue 1 , pp 107-118
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links