Electrical characteristics of the ITO/HgInTe photodiodes
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Photodiodes designed to be sensitive in the region 0.5–1.7 µm and obtained by vacuum magnetron sputtering of the ITO (SnO2 + In2O3) layer on the surface of the Hg3In2Te6 single crystal are studied. The electrical characteristics, measured at 265–333 K, indicate that the mechanism of charge transport in the diodes under study is thermionic. The current-voltage characteristic and its temperature variations are described quantitatively based on the energy diagram and the found parameters of the heterojunction.
- A. I. Malik, G. G. Grushka, and N. R. Tevs, Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 60, 146 (1990) [Sov. Phys. Tech. Phys. 35, 723 (1990)].
- A. I. Malik and G. G. Grushka, Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 60, 188 (1990) [Sov. Phys. Tech. Phys. 35, 1227 (1990)].
- L. A. Kosyachenko, S. Yu. Paranchich, V. N. Makogonenko, et al., Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 73(5), 126 (2003) [Tech. Phys. 48, 647 (2003)].
- S. M. Sze, Physics of Semiconductor Devices, 2nd ed. (Wiley, New York, 1981; Mir, Moscow, 1984).
- O. G. Grushka, Z. M. Grushka, V. M. Frasunyak, and V. S. Gerasimenko, Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn. (St. Petersburg) 33, 1416 (1999) [Semiconductors 33, 1272 (1999)].
- G. G. Grushka, N. P. Gavaleshko, Z. M. Grushka, and V. V. Bukoveĭ, Neorg. Mater. 27(12), 154 (1991).
- G. G. Grushka, Z. M. Grushka, and N. P. Gavaleshko, Ukr. Fiz. Zh. 30(2), 304 (1985).
- Electrical characteristics of the ITO/HgInTe photodiodes
Volume 40, Issue 5 , pp 554-557
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors