Preoperative planning of pelvic and lower limbs surgery by CT image processing
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper outlines main functions of a system for preoperative planning of pelvic and lower limbs surgery. A generic scheme of operation planning using the system as well as the main system features and methods applied at the time of development are discussed. Eight steps of planning procedure using the presented system are described.
- L. Joskowicz, C. Milgrom, A. Simkin, L. Tockus, and Z. Yaniv, “FRACAS: A System for Computer-Aided Image-Guided Long Bone Fracture Surgery,” J. Comput.-Aided Surgery 3(6), 271–288 (1999). CrossRef
- O. Krivonos, J. Hesser, R. Maertner, P. Keppler, F. Ebhard, L. Kinzl, A. A. Sakalouski, and A. M. Sakalouski, “Precise Computer Aided Correction of Bone Deformities,” in International Organisation for Medical Physics (IOMP), Proceedings of the World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, Australia, Sydney, 2003), Ed. by B. Allen and N. Lovel.
- H. Gumprecht, D. Widenka, and C. Lumenta, “Brainlab Vectorvision Neuronavigation System: Technology and Clinical Experiences in 131 Cases,” Neurosurgery 44(1), 97–104 (1999). CrossRef
- H. Kiefer and A. Othman, “Orthopilot Total Hip Arthroplasty Workflow and Surgery,” Orthopedics 28(10) (Suppl.), s1221–s1226 (2005).
- U. Clemens and R. Miehlke, “Experience Using the Latest OrthoPilot TKA Software: A Comparative Study,” Surgical Technol. Int. 11, 265–273 (2003).
- H. Kiefer, “OrthoPilot Cup Navigation-How to Optimise Cup Positioning?, Int. Orthop. 27(Suppl. 1), S37–S42 (2003).
- V. Goncharenko and A. Tuzikov, “Watershed Segmentation with Chamfer Metric,” in Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Ed. by A. Kuba, L. G. Nyuf, and K. Palagyi (Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 2006), Vol. 4245, pp. 518–529. CrossRef
- Preoperative planning of pelvic and lower limbs surgery by CT image processing
Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis
Volume 19, Issue 1 , pp 109-113
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors