Sannikov Land called him
- V. I. Onoprienko
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Original Russian Text © V.I. Onoprienko, 2007, published in Vestnik Rossiiskoi Akademii Nauk, 2007, Vol. 77, No. 11, pp. 1026–1032.
- E. V. Toll’, “The Travel to the New Siberian Islands,” in Materials on the Cognition of the Russian State and Neighboring Countries, Ser. 3 3, 304 (1887).
- E. V. Toll’, “An Essay on the Geology of the New Siberian Islands and the Major Objectives of the Study of Polar Countries,” Zap. Akad. Nauk, Ser. 8. 55 (1887).
- P. V. Vittenburg, The Life and Activity of E.V. Toll’ (Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow, 1960) [in Russian].
- E. V. Toll’, Cruising on the Zarya Yacht (Gosgeografizdat, Moscow, 1959) [in Russian].
- V. V. Tikhomirov, Geology at the Academy of Sciences: From Lomonosov to Karpinskii (Nauka, Moscow, 1979) [in Russian].
- V. A. Obruchev, “Sannikov Land Did Exist,” Priroda, No. 10, 64 (1946).
- Sannikov Land called him
Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Volume 77, Issue 6 , pp 624-630
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links