Substantiation of the field functional method as applied to scattering by a doubly periodic magnetodielectric structure
- V. V. Yachin
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A new method based on volume integro-differential equations is examined as applied to scattering by doubly periodic magnetodielectric structures. The uniqueness and boundedness of the solution to the problem is proved.
- E. Yablonovitc, “Inhibited Spontaneous Emission in Solid-State Physics and Electronics,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 58, 2059–2062 (1987). CrossRef
- L. Lifeng, “New Formulation of the Fourier Modal Method for Crossed Surface-Relief Gratings,” J. Optimizat. Soc. Am. A 14, 2758–2767 (1997).
- Y. Ohkawa, Y. Tsuji, and M. Koshiba, “Analysis of Anisotropic Dielectric Grating Diffraction Using the Finite-Element Method,” J. Optimizat. Soc. Am. A 13, 1006–1012 (1996). CrossRef
- E. Popov and M. Neviere, “Maxwell Equations in Fourier Space: Fast-Converging Formulation for Diffraction by Arbitrary Shaped, Periodic, Anisotropic Media,” J. Optimizat. Soc. Am. A 18, 2886–2894 (2001).
- D. C. Dobson, “A Variational Method for Electromagnetic Diffraction in Doubly Periodic Structures,” Model. Math. Anal. Numer. 28, 419–439 (1994).
- D. C. Dobson and A. Friedman, “The Time-Harmonic Maxwell Equations in Doubly Periodic Structures,” Math. Anal. Appl. 166, 507–528 (1992). CrossRef
- J. Elschner and G. Schmidt, “Diffraction in Periodic Structures and Optimal Design of Binary Grating,” Math. Methods Appl. Sci. 21, 1297–1342 (1998). CrossRef
- V. V. Yachin and N. V. Ryazantseva, “The Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves by Rectangular-Cell Double-Periodic Magnetodielectric Gratings,” Microwave Opt. Technol. Lett. 23(3), 177–183 (1999). CrossRef
- A. G. Sveshnikov, “Principle of Limit Absorption for Waveguide,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 80, 345–347 (1951).
- N. A. Khizhnyak, “The Grin’s Function of Maxwell’s Equations for Inhomogeneous Media,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 28, 1592–1609 (1958).
- N. A. Khizhnyak, Integral Equations of Macroscopic Electrodynamics (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1986) [in Russian].
- A. B. Samokhin, Integral Equations and Iteration Methods in Electromagnetic Scattering (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1998) [in Russian].
- N. Amitay, V. Galindo, and C. P. Wu, Theory and Analysis of Phased Array Antennas (Wiley, New York, 1972).
- V. V. Nikol’skii and T. I. Nikol’skaya, Electrodynamics and Radio Wave Propagation (Nauka, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].
- A. S. Il’inskii and G. Ya. Slepyan, Oscillations and Waves in Electrodynamic Systems with Loss (Mosk. Gos. Univ., Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].
- A. S. Il’inskii, V. V. Kravtsov, and A. G. Sveshnikov, Mathematical Models of Electrodynamics (Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].
- Substantiation of the field functional method as applied to scattering by a doubly periodic magnetodielectric structure
Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics
Volume 46, Issue 9 , pp 1589-1594
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- magnetodielectric periodic structure
- volume integral equations
- uniqueness of solution
- boundary conditions
- scattering of electromagnetic waves
- V. V. Yachin (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Radio Astronomy, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Krasnoznamennaya ul. 4, Kharkov, 61002, Ukraine