Singularities are averted by vortices
- I. S. Nurgaliev
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Cosmological models in the framework of the Newtonian and general relativistic treatments are considered. The centrifugal forces acting between particles which rotate randomly around each other are shown to be able to reverse the gravitational collapse. The vortex also turns out to be a regularizing factor for cosmologic scenarios.
- A. Einstein, Sitz. Preuss. Akad.Wiss. 142 (1917).
- W. A. McCrea and E. A. Milne, Q. J. Math. (Oxford), 5, 73 (1934). CrossRef
- A. Friedmann, Zs. Phys. 10, 377 (1922). CrossRef
- I. S. Nurgaliev, Singularities Are Averted by Vortex. Abstr. 13th Russian Grav. Conf. (RUSGRAV-13), (PFUR, Moscow, Russia, June 23–28, 2008, PFUR publishers, 2008), p. 117–118.
- I. S. Nurgaliev, Cosmological Expansion Started from the Big Bounce on Local Rotation, arXiv: 0807.4837.
- Singularities are averted by vortices
Gravitation and Cosmology
Volume 16, Issue 4 , pp 313-315
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- I. S. Nurgaliev (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Physics, Moscow State Timiryazev University, Timiryazevskaya ul. 49, Moscow, 127550, Russia