The forecast of the development of the market for gas turbine equipment in the years 2013–2021 (review)
- V. V. Goncharov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The data are given, according to which, 12521 power-generating gas turbines will be manufactured in 2011–2021. More than 32% of these turbines will be made by Solar, while products made by General Electric will account for 41% (in terms of money). Servicing of gas turbine units provided by firms manufacturing them will gain wide acceptance.
- Turbomachinery International Handbook 2013.
- Turbomachinery International Handbook 2012.
- Turbomachinery International Handbook 2010.
- The forecast of the development of the market for gas turbine equipment in the years 2013–2021 (review)
Volume 60, Issue 9 , pp 676-678
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- gas turbine
- gas turbine unit
- combined-cycle plant
- Industry Sectors
- V. V. Goncharov (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Gas Turbine Technology Association, ul. Avtozavodskaya 14, Moscow, 115280, Russia