Possibility of combining electroslag remelting and continuous casting for the production of hollow ingots
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The fundamental possibility of a combination of ESR and continuous casting for the production of hollow tube billets is considered, and the problems to be solved to put this process into operation are discussed.
- Electroslag Metal, Ed. by B. E. Paton and B. I. Medovar (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1981).
- L. B. Medovar, Z. Jiang, and A. Stovpchenko, “Continuous Casting of Hollow Tubular Billets,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Congress on the Science and Technology of Steelmaking ICS 2008, Gifu, Japan (2008), pp. 117–120.
- B. I. Medovar, Yu. V. Latash, B. I. Maksimovich, and L. M. Stupak, Electroslag Remelting (Metallurgizdat, Moscow, 1963).
- H. Holzgruber and W. Holzgruber, “ESR Development at INTECO,” in Proceedings of Medovar Memorial Symposium, Kyiv, Ukraine (2001), pp. 41–47.
- B. I. Medovar, L. B. Medovar, A. K. Tsykulenko, et al., “Electroslag Processes without Consumable Electrodes,” in Proceedings of International Symposium on Liquid Metal Processing and Casting, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA (1997).
- G. V. Ksendzyk et al., US Patent 4185682, 1980.
- G. V. Ksendzyk et al., US Patent 4305451, 1981.
- Possibility of combining electroslag remelting and continuous casting for the production of hollow ingots
Russian Metallurgy (Metally)
Volume 2012, Issue 6 , pp 484-487
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links