Analysis of plasmon resonances of closely located particles by the discrete sources method
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Based on a modification of the discrete sources method, a detailed analysis of plasmon resonances of closely located particles is performed. The numerical algorithm makes it possible to calculate the near field with a high degree of accuracy and to trace resonances at which both the cross section and the intensity of the near field increase by several orders of magnitude.
- D. Sarid and W. Challenger, Modern Introduction to Surface Plasmons. Theory, Mathematical Modeling, and Applications (Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 2010).
- V. V. Klimov, Nanoplasmonics (Fizmalit, Moscow, 2009).
- P. K. Jain, X. Huang, I. H. El-Sayed, and M. A. El-Sayed, Plasmonics 2, 107 (2007). CrossRef
- I. Abdulhalim, M. Zourob, and A. Lakhtakia, Electromagnetics 28, 214 (2008). CrossRef
- A. Mohammadi, V. Sandoghdar, and M. Agio, J. Comp. Theor. Nanosci. 6, 2024 (2009). CrossRef
- A. M. Kern and O. J. F. Martin, Nano Lett. 11, 482 (2011). CrossRef
- L. Novotny and N. van Hulst, Nature Photonics 5, 83 (2011). CrossRef
- Ch. Hafner, Phys. Stat. Sol. 244(10), 3435 (2007). CrossRef
- U. Hohenester and J. Krenn, Phys. Rev. A 72, 195429 (2005).
- N. V. Grishina, Yu. A. Eremin, and A. G. Sveshnikov, Vestnik MGU, No. 6, 59 (2011).
- D. Colton and R. Kress, Integral Equation Methods in Scattering Theory (Wiley, New York, 1984).
- Yu. A. Eremin and A. G. Sveshnikov, Usp. Sovr. Radioelektron., No. 10, 3 (2003).
- Yu. A. Eremin, N. V. Orlov, and V. I. Rozenberg, J. Atmosph. Terr. Phys. 57(3), 311 (1995). CrossRef
- D. V. Guzatov and V. V. Klimov, New J. Phys. 13, 053034 (2011). CrossRef
- Analysis of plasmon resonances of closely located particles by the discrete sources method
Optics and Spectroscopy
Volume 113, Issue 4 , pp 440-445
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors