Focused image holograms in high-resolution holographic projection photolithography
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Features of the imaging properties of focused image holograms (FIHs) obtained by means of total internal reflectance holography using optical systems of the hologram-low-quality objective (LQO) type are considered. Two schemes for hologram recording and reconstruction that can be used in combination with such projection objectives are considered. The results of investigation of the quality of images obtained using FIHs of two-dimensional transparencies are presented and analyzed. It is concluded that FIH-LQO systems have good prospects for use in high-resolution projection photolithography.
- J. Webb, Laser Focus World 36(9), 87 (2000).
- S. N. Koreshev and V. P. Ratushnyĭ, Opt. Zh. 71(10), 32 (2004) [J. Opt. Technol. 71 (10), 673 (2004)].
- S. N. Koreshev and V. P. Ratushnyi, Proc. SPIE-Int. Soc. Opt. Eng. 5290, 221 (2004).
- R. J. Collier, C. B. Burckhardt, and L. H. Lin, Optical Holography (Academic, New York, 1971; Mir, Moscow, 1973).
- K. A. Stetson, Appl. Phys. Lett. 11, 225 (1967). CrossRef
- G. Voinin, U. Benner, F. Clube, et al., Microelectron. Eng. 41/42, 149 (1998). CrossRef
- I. J. Jusupov and M. D. Mikhailov, Proc. SPIE-Int. Soc. Opt. Eng. 1238, 240 (1989).
- Focused image holograms in high-resolution holographic projection photolithography
Optics and Spectroscopy
Volume 101, Issue 6 , pp 976-979
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors