Sequencing of the 5′ region of the Lngfr gene associated with stress-induced arterial hypertension in ISIAH rats
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Original Russian Text © L.A. Fedoseeva, G.M. Dymshits, A.L. Markel, 2008, published in Molekulyarnaya Biologiya, 2008, Vol. 42, No. 1, pp. 184–186.
- Markel A.L. 1985. Experimental model of Inherited arterial hypertension conditioned by stress. Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. 3, 466–469.
- Markel A.L. 1992. Development of a new strain of rats with inherited stress-induced arterial hypertension. In: Genetic Hypertension, 218. Ed. Sassard J. Colloque INSERM: J. Libbey Eurotex Ltd., 405–407.
- Redina O.E., Khvorostova Yu.V., Dymshits G.M., Markel A.L. 2003. A search for genetic loci responsible for stress-induced arterial hypertension in ISIAH rats. Genetika 39, 813–818.
- Barker P.A. 1998. p75 NTR: A study in contrasts. Cell Death Diff. 5, 346–356. CrossRef
- Bibel M., Hoppe E., Barde Y.-A. 1999. Biochemical and functional interactions between the neurotrophin receptors trk and p75 NTR. EMBO J. 18, 616–622. CrossRef
- Bamji S.X., Majdan M., Pozniak C.D., et al. 1998. The p75 neurotrophin receptor mediates neuronal apoptosis and is essential for naturally occurring sympathetic neuron death. J. Cell Biol. 140, 911–923. CrossRef
- Bibel M., Barde Y.-A. 2000. Neurotrophins: Key regulators of cell fate and cell shape in the vertebrate nervous system. Genes Dev. 14, 2919–2937. CrossRef
- Bredesen D.E., Mehlen P., Rabizadeh S. 2005. Receptors that mediate cellular dependence. Cell Death Diff. 12, 1031–1043. CrossRef
- Barker P.A. 2004. p75NTR is positively promiscuous: Novel partners and new insights. Neuron 42, 529–533. CrossRef
- Thoenen H., Bandtlow C., Heumann R. 1987. The physiological function of nerve growth factor in the central nervous system: Comparison with the periphery. Rev. Physiol. Biochem. Pharmacol. 109, 145–178. CrossRef
- Falkh P.H., Harkin L.A., Head R.J. 1992. Resistance vessel gene expression of nerve growth factor is elevated in young spontaneously hypertensive rats. J. Hypertension 10, 913–918.
- Zettler C., Rush R.A. 1993. Elevated concentrations of nerve growth factor in heart and mesenteric arteries of spontaneously hypertensive rats. Brain Res. 614, 15–20. CrossRef
- Hilbert P., Lindpainter K., Beckmann J.S., et al. 1991. Chromosomal mapping of two genetic loci associated with blood-pressure regulation in hereditary hypertensive rats. Nature 353, 521–529. CrossRef
- Nemoto K., Kageyama H., Hagiwara T., et al. 1994. Mutation of low affinity nerve growth factor receptor gene in spontaneously hypertensive and stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rats: One of the promising candidate genes for hypertension. Brain Res. 655, 267–270. CrossRef
- Nemoto K., Kageyama H., Ueyama T., et al. 1996. Mutation of low affinity nerve growth factor receptor gene is associated with the hypertensive phenotype in spontaneously hypertensive inbred rat strains. Neurosci. Lett. 210, 69–72. CrossRef
- Sambrook J., Fritsch E.F., Maniatis T., 1989. Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual. Cold Spring Harbor, NY: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press.
- Sequencing of the 5′ region of the Lngfr gene associated with stress-induced arterial hypertension in ISIAH rats
Volume 42, Issue 1 , pp 163-165
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- ISIAH rats
- nucleotide sequence
- arterial hypertension