Experimental discovery and theoretical description of the anomalous hall effect in a spontaneously polarized electron system of hybridized impurity states
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
An anomalous magnetic-field-independent contribution to the Hall resistance of mercury selenide crystals with a small iron impurity has been discovered in room-temperature experiments. This contribution has been shown to be due to spontaneous polarization of the electron system of hybridized impurity states. The theoretical explanation of the effect based on the thermodynamic description of dissipationless electron current in the spontaneously polarized electron system has been proposed.
- V. I. Okulov, A. V. Korolev, A. T. Lonchakov, et al., Low Temp. Phys. 31, 872 (2005); Low Temp. Phys. 33, 207 (2007). CrossRef
- V. I. Okulov, A. T. Lonchakov, T. E. Govorkova, et al., Low Temp. Phys. 37, 220 (2011). CrossRef
- V. I. Okulov, V. V. Gudkov, I. V. Zhevstovskikh, et al., Low Temp. Phys. 37, 347 (2011). CrossRef
- V. I. Okulov, E. A. Pamyatnykh, and V. P. Silin, Low Temp. Phys. 37, 798 (2011). CrossRef
- V. Yu. Irkhin and Yu. P. Irkhin, The Electronic Structure, Correlation Effects and Physical Properties of D- and F-Metals and Their Compounds (Regulyar. Khaotich. Dinamika, Moscow, Izhevsk, 2008; Cambridge International Science Publ., Cambridge, 2007).
- P. S. Zyryanov and M. I. Klinger, Quantum Theory of Electron Transport Phenomena in Crystal Semiconductors (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
- P. S. Zyryanov and V. I. Okulov, Sov. Phys. Solid State 7, 1411 (1965).
- Experimental discovery and theoretical description of the anomalous hall effect in a spontaneously polarized electron system of hybridized impurity states
Volume 96, Issue 6 , pp 405-409
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Metal Physics, Ural Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences, ul. S. Kovalevskoi 18, Yekaterinburg, 620041, Russia
- 2. Chernovtsy National University, Chernovtsy, 58012, Ukraine