Substantiation of the changes in the form of latch assembly of disks of steam turbines using the parameters of stability and durability
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
A technique for extending the life of disks of steam turbines is characterized. Repair technology for the rivet holes in the furcate latch assembly of a blade to a disk of a turbine is proposed. In the process of carrying out of numerical studies, the finite element method is used. The estimation of the residual durability of disks after repair is performed. Optimal variants of constructive changes in the geometry of the furcate latch assembly are established and recommended using the parameters of stability and durability.
- Rezinskikh, V.F., Gladshtein, V.I., and Avrutskii, G.D., Uvelichenie resursa dlitel’no rabotayushchikh parovykh turbin (Increase in Resource of Long-life Operating Steam Turbines), Moscow: MEI, 2007.
- Gonserovskii, F.G. and Silevich, V.M., Extending the Life of Details and Components for Flow Part of Turbines of TEP and NPP, Tyazh. Mashinostr., 2002, no. 10, pp. 59–63.
- Il’chenko, B.V., Sitdikov, R.A., Toporov, D.V., and Yarullin, R.R., Modeling of Contour Load in Furcate Latch Assembly of Blade and Disk of Turbine Trudy Akademenergo, 2009, no. 2, pp. 98–107.
- Substantiation of the changes in the form of latch assembly of disks of steam turbines using the parameters of stability and durability
Volume 48, Issue 14 , pp 1304-1308
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- disk of steam turbine
- repair technology
- finite element method
- Industry Sectors