Estimation of substance heterogeneity by an integrated scintillation spectral method
- V. N. Apolitskii
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The heterogeneity of a substance is estimated by a new integrated scintillation spectral method. This method involves the division of a weighed sample into smaller parts and determination of the chemical elements in each microportion. Elementwise heterogeneity of microportions and phase heterogeneity of the substance characterizing the variations in contents of chemical elements in microportions and occurrence of different phase heterogeneities in the matrix and alien phases in the substance are studied. The substance heterogeneity estimation method is applied in the investigation of powder geological samples with direct atomic emission spectral analysis as an analytical method.
- Apolitsky, V.N. (1994) New Trend in Emission Spectral Analysis-Phase Emission Spectral Analysis. Ind. Lab., Diagnostics of Materials 60: pp. 24-25
- Apolitsky, V.N., RF Patent 2272277, Byull. Izobret., 2006, no. 8.
- Apolitsky, V.N. (2008) Integrated Scintillation Spectral Elemental-Phase Method of Substance Investigation. Ind. Lab., Diagnostics of Materials 74: pp. 11-17
- Apolitsky, V.N. (2010) Direct Integrated Scintillation Atomic Emission Spectral Method of Powder Sample Analysis. Ind. Lab., Diagnostics of Materials 76: pp. 3-9
- Apolitsky, V.N. (1998) Detection Limit of Elements in Analysis of Powder Samples. Ind. Lab., Diagnostics of Materials 64: pp. 24-28
- Apolitsky, V.N., Inversion Dynamic Method of Mineral Stock Enrichment and Search for Useful Mineral Resources, Prospect and Protection of Miner. Resources, 2007, no. 1, pp. 49–56.
- Apolitsky, V.N., RF Patent 2280855, Byull. Izobret., 2006, no. 21.
- Estimation of substance heterogeneity by an integrated scintillation spectral method
Volume 48, Issue 14 , pp 1266-1271
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- substance estimation
- integrated scintillation spectral method
- direct atomic emission spectral analysis
- Industry Sectors
- V. N. Apolitskii (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Geology of Ore Deposits, Petrography, Mineralogy, and Geochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, Staromonetnyi per. 35, Moscow, 119117, Russia