On fredholm riggings of G-translators
- L. L. Nguyen
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We consider riggings of G-translators on manifolds with multidimensional singularities. We derive a condition for the ellipticity of G-riggings, prove the finiteness theorem, and analyze the relationship between the notions of G-ellipticity and ordinary ellipticity of the riggings. The interest in this class of operators arises in connection with the study of nonlocal pseudodifferential operators.
- Sternin, B.Yu. (1971) Elliptic Morphisms (Riggings of Elliptic Operators) for Submanifolds with Singularities. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 200: pp. 45-48
- Sternin, B.Yu. (1974) Ellipticheskaya teoriya na kompaktnykh mnogoobraziyakh s osobennostyami. Moskov. Inst. Elektron. Mashinostroen., Moscow
- Sternin, B.Yu. (1969) Sobolev Type Problems in the Case of Submanifolds with Multidimensional Singularities. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 189: pp. 732-735
- Savin, A.Yu., Sternin, B.Yu. (2011) On the Index of Elliptic Translators. Dokl. Akad. Nauk 436: pp. 443-447
- Luke, G., Pseudodifferential Operators on Hilbert Bundles, J. Differential Equations, 1972, no. 12. S. 566–589.
- Zelikin, M.I. and Sternin, B.Yu., A System of Integral Equations That Arises in the Problem of S.L. Sobolev, Sibirsk. Mat. Zh., 1977, no. 1, pp. 97–102.
- On fredholm riggings of G-translators
Volume 48, Issue 8 , pp 1192-1196
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- L. L. Nguyen (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Moscow, Russia