On fredholm riggings of G-translators
- L. L. Nguyen
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We consider riggings of G-translators on manifolds with multidimensional singularities. We derive a condition for the ellipticity of G-riggings, prove the finiteness theorem, and analyze the relationship between the notions of G-ellipticity and ordinary ellipticity of the riggings. The interest in this class of operators arises in connection with the study of nonlocal pseudodifferential operators.
- Sternin, B.Yu., Elliptic Morphisms (Riggings of Elliptic Operators) for Submanifolds with Singularities, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1971, vol. 200, no. 1, pp. 45–48.
- Sternin, B.Yu., Ellipticheskaya teoriya na kompaktnykh mnogoobraziyakh s osobennostyami (Elliptic Theory on Compact Manifolds with Singularities), Moscow: Moskov. Inst. Elektron. Mashinostroen., 1974.
- Sternin, B.Yu., Sobolev Type Problems in the Case of Submanifolds with Multidimensional Singularities, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1969, vol. 189, no. 4, pp. 732–735.
- Savin, A.Yu. and Sternin, B.Yu., On the Index of Elliptic Translators, Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 2011, vol. 436, no. 4, pp. 443–447.
- Luke, G., Pseudodifferential Operators on Hilbert Bundles, J. Differential Equations, 1972, no. 12. S. 566–589.
- Zelikin, M.I. and Sternin, B.Yu., A System of Integral Equations That Arises in the Problem of S.L. Sobolev, Sibirsk. Mat. Zh., 1977, no. 1, pp. 97–102.
- On fredholm riggings of G-translators
Volume 48, Issue 8 , pp 1192-1196
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- L. L. Nguyen (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Moscow, Russia