Asymptotic integration of a system of differential equations with high-frequency terms in the critical case
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We construct the complete asymptotics of a periodic solution of a linear normal system of differential equations with high-frequency coefficients. We study the Lyapunov stability and instability of that solution. More specifically, we consider the critical case in which the matrix coefficient of the formally averaged stationary system has one eigenvector and one generalized (in the Vishik-Lyusternik sense) associated vector.
- Bogolyubov, N.N. and Mitropol’skii, Yu.A., Asimptoticheskie metody v teorii nelineinykh kolebanii (Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations), Moscow: Nauka, 1974.
- Vishik, M.I. and Lyusternik, L.A., Solutions of Some Problems on the Perturbation in the Case of Matrices and Self-Adjoint and Nonself-Adjoint Differential Equations, Uspekhi Mat. Nauk, 1960, vol. 15, no. 3 (93), pp. 3–80.
- Shtokalo, I.Z., Lineinye differentsial’nye uravneniya s peremennymi koeffitsientami (Linear Differential Equations with Variable Coefficients), Kiev, 1960.
- Levenshtam, V.B., Differentsial’nye uravneniya s bol’shimi vysokochastotnymi slagaemymi (Differential Equations with Large High-Frequency Terms), Rostov-on-Don, 2009.
- Asymptotic integration of a system of differential equations with high-frequency terms in the critical case
Volume 48, Issue 8 , pp 1177-1179
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links