Unconditional bases related to a nonclassical second-order differential operator
- A. M. Sarsenbi
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In the present paper, we introduce the notion of regularity of boundary conditions for a simplest second-order differential equation with a deviating argument. We prove the Riesz basis property for a system of root vectors of the corresponding generalized spectral problem with regular boundary conditions (in the sense of the introduced definition). Examples of irregular boundary conditions to which the theory of Il’in basis property can be applied are given.
- Kato, T. (1966) Perturbation Theory for Linear Operators. Springer, Heidelberg
- Naimark, M.A. (1969) Lineinye differentsial’nye operatory. Nauka, Moscow
- Mikhailov, V.P. (1962) On Riesz Bases in L 2(0, 1). Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 144: pp. 981-984
- Kesel’man, G.M., On the Unconditional Convergence of Eigenfunction Expansions of Certain Differential Operators, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., 1964, no. 2, pp. 82–93.
- Gokhberg, I.Ts., Krein, M.G. (1965) Vvedenie v teoriyu lineinykh nesamosopryazhennykh operatorov. Nauka, Moscow
- Lomov, I.S., The Bessel Inequality, the Riesz Theorem and the Unconditional Basis Property for Root Vectors of Ordinary Differential Operators, Vestnik Moskov. Univ. Ser. I Mat. Mekh., 1992, no. 5, pp. 33–43.
- Il’in, V.A. (1994) On a Connection between the Form of the Boundary Conditions and the Basis Property and the Property of Equiconvergence with a Trigonometric Series of Expansions in Root Functions of a Nonself-Adjoint Differential Operator. Differ. Uravn. 30: pp. 1516-1529
- Unconditional bases related to a nonclassical second-order differential operator
Volume 46, Issue 4 , pp 509-514
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- A. M. Sarsenbi (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. South-Kazakhstan State University, Shymkent, Kazakhstan