Linear relations as generators of semigroups of operators
- A. G. Baskakov
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The theory of semigroups of bounded linear operators is based on the spectral theory of linear relations (multivalued linear operators), which act as generators of operator semigroups.
- E. Hille and R. S. Phillips, Functional Analysis and Semigroups (American Mathematical Society, Providence, R. I., 1957; Inostr. Lit., Moscow, 1962).
- K.-J. Engel and R. Nagel, One-Parameter Semigroups for Linear Evolution Equations, in Grad. Texts in Math. (Springer-Verlag, New York, 2000), Vol. 194.
- R. Cross, Multivalued Linear Operators, in Monogr. Textbooks Pure Appl. Math. (Marcel Dekker, New York, 1998), Vol. 213.
- A. Favini and A. Yagi, Degenerate Differential Equations in Banach Spaces, in Monogr. Textbooks Pure Appl. Math. (Marcel Dekker, New York, 1999), Vol. 215.
- A. G. Baskakov and K. I. Chernyshov, “Linear relations, differential inclusions, and degenerate semigroups,” Funktsional. Anal. i Prilozhen. 36(4), 65–70 (2002) [Functional Anal. Appl. 36 (4), 306–310 (2002)]. CrossRef
- A. G. Baskakov and K. I. Chernyshov, “Spectral analysis of linear relations, and degenerate semigroups of operators,” Mat. Sb. [Russian Acad. Sci. Sb. Math.] 193(11), 3–42 (2002) [Russian Acad. Sci. Sb. Math. 193 (11), 1573–1610 (2002)].
- R. Arens, “Operational calculus of linear relations,” Pacific J. Math. 11, 9–23 (1961).
- A. G. Baskakov, “Operator ergodic theorems and complementability of subspaces of Banach spaces,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat. [Soviet Math. (Iz. VUZ)], No. 11, 3–11 (1988) [Soviet Math. (Iz. VUZ) 32, No.11, 1–14 (1988)].
- A. G. Baskakov, “Theory of representations of Banach algebras, and Abelian groups and semigroups in the spectral analysis of linear operators,” Sovrem. Mat., Fundam. Napravl. 9, 3–151, electronic only (2004) [J. Math. Sci., New York 137 (4), 4885–5036 (2006)].
- G. A. Sviridyuk and V. A. Fedorov, “Analytic semigroups with kernel and linear equations of Sobolev type,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh. [Siberian Math. J.] 36(5), 1130–1145 (1995) [Siberian Math. J. 36 (5), 973–987 (1995)].
- N. M. Gelfand and G. E. Shilov, Several Problems of Theory of Differential Equations, Vol. 3: Generalized Functions (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1958) [in Russian].
- G. V. Demidenko and S. V. Uspenskii, Equations and Systems Unsolvable for the Higher Derivative (Nauchnaya Kniga, Novosibirsk, 1998) [in Russian].
- N. E. Egorov, S. G. Pyatkov and S. V. Popov, Nonclassical Differential-Operator Equations (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 2000) [in Russian].
- U. A. Anufrieva and I. V. Mel’nikova, “Peculiarities and regularization of ill-posed Cauchy problems with differential operators,” Sovrem. Mat., Fundam. Napravl. 14, 3–156, electronic only (2005) [J. Math. Sci., New York 148 (4), 481–632 (2005)].
- Linear relations as generators of semigroups of operators
Volume 84, Issue 1-2 , pp 166-183
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Additional Links
- bounded linear operator
- linear relation (multivalued linear operator)
- spectral theory
- primitive generator of a semigroup
- resolvent set of a linear relation
- ergodic theorem
- holomorphic function
- Industry Sectors
- A. G. Baskakov (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Voronezh State University, Voronezh, Russia