Production of carbon-nitrogen coatings modified by titanium nitride
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We offer a method of producing composite coatings based on carbon-nitrogen compounds modified by titanium nitride clusters. The structure of the material obtained is studied by transmission electron microscopy. A comparison between electron diffraction patterns from carbon-nitrogen and titanium-nitride modified coatings reveals the presence of a hexagonal syngony in the carbon-nitrogen condensate. The mech-anism of the modification effect on the structure and properties of the obtained coating is discussed.
- Aleshin, V. G., Smekhnov, A. A., Bogatyreva, G. P. (1990) Chemistry of Diamond Surface. Naukova Dumka, Kiev
- Samsonov, G. V. (1965) Microhardness Test Method. Nauka, Moscow
- Shiryaev, S. A., Atamanov, M. V., Guseva, M. I. (2002) Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 72: pp. 99
- Spenscer, E. G., Schmidt, P. H., Joy, D. C. (1976) Appl. Phys. Lett. 29: pp. 118
- Li, D., Chu, X., Cheng, S.-C. (1995) Appl. Phys. Lett. 67: pp. 203
- B. E. Shkuratov, V. A. Beloshenko, and V. N. Varyukhin, Ukr. Patent No. 60013 A, Byull. Izobret., No. 9 (2003).
- M. B. Guseva, V. G. Babaev, V. V. Khvostov, et al., in Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium “Thin Films in Electronics,” Kherson, 1995, Vol. 2, pp. 63–69.
- Production of carbon-nitrogen coatings modified by titanium nitride
Volume 49, Issue 7 , pp 938-940
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors