The effect of a thin ferroelectric film on the propagation characteristics of a microstrip transmission line
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The properties of a microstrip line (MSL) on a bilayered substrate containing a thin ferroelectric layer are theoretically studied. The propagation parameters are calculated using an approach based on a two-dimensional full-wave electrodynamic model. The influence of the fringing electric field in the ferroelectric layer on the MSL characteristics is studied. It is shown that correct modeling of microwave devices based on bilayered substrates with ferroelectric layers must take into account the properties of these layers even despite very small thickness.
- O. Vendik, I. Vendik, N. Setter, et al., IEEE Microwave Wireless Components Lett. 11(10), 407 (2001).
- A. B. Kozyrev, A. V. Ivanov, O. I. Soldatenkov, et al., Pis’ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 27(24), 16 (2001) [Tech. Phys. Lett. 27, 1032 (2001)].
- O. G. Vendik, S. P. Zubko, and M. A. Nikol’skii, Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 69(4), 1 (1999) [Tech. Phys. 44, 349 (1999)].
- R. K. Hoffmann, Handbook of Microwave Integrated Circuits (Artech House, Boston, 1987).
- I. Kasa, Microwave Integrated Circuits (Elsevier, New York, 1991).
- T. Itoh, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech. 28, 733 (1980).
- G. Cano, F. Medina, and M. Horno, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech. 46, 1801 (1998).
- G. Cano, F. Medina, and M. Horno, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech. 40, 217 (1992).
- The effect of a thin ferroelectric film on the propagation characteristics of a microstrip transmission line
Technical Physics Letters
Volume 28, Issue 6 , pp 461-463
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors