Patient satisfaction with health care
- Richard Kravitz MD
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Rosenthal GE, Harper DL. Cleveland health quality choice: a model for collaborative community-based outcomes assessment. Joint Comm J Qual Improv. 1994;20(8):425–42.
- Spoeri RK, Ullman R. Measuring and reporting managed care performance: lessons learned and new initiatives. Ann Intern Med. 1997;127(8 pt 2):726–32.
- Gerteis M, Edgman-Levitan S, Daley J, Delbanco TL, eds. Through the Patient’s Eyes: Understanding and Promoting Patient-Centered Care. San Francisco, Calif: Josey-Bass Publishers; 1993.
- Uhlmann RF, Inui TS, Carter WB. Patient requests and expectations. Definitions and clinical applications. Med Care. 1984;22(7):681–5. CrossRef
- Zemencuk JK, Feightner JW, Hayward RA, Skarupski KA, Katz SJ. Patient desires and expectations for medical care in primary care clinics in Michigan and Ontario. J Gen Intern Med. 1998;13:273–6. CrossRef
- Covinsky K, Rosenthal GE, Chren MM, et al. The relation between health status changes and patient satisfaction in older hospitalized medical patients. J Gen Intern Med. 1998;13:223–7. CrossRef
- Patrick DL, Scrivens E, Charlton JRH. Disability and patient satisfaction with medical care. Med Care. 1983;21:1062–75. CrossRef
- Berwick D. The total customer relationship in health care: broadening the bandwidth. Jt Comm J Qual Improv. 1997;23:245–50.
- Newcomer R, Preston S, Harrington C. Health plan satisfaction and risk of disenrollment among social/HMO and fee-for-service recipients. Inquiry. 1996;33(2):144–54.
- Levinson W, Roter DL, Mullooly JP, Dull VT, Frankel RM. Physician-patient communication. The relationship with malpractice claims among primary care physicians and surgeons. JAMA. 1997;277(7):553–9. CrossRef
- Patient satisfaction with health care
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 4 , pp 280-282
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Center for Health Services Research in Primary Care, University of California, Davis