Introduction to Genetics of Subpolar Fish and Invertebrates
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Introduction to Genetics of Subpolar Fish and Invertebrates
Environmental Biology of Fishes
Volume 69, Issue 1-4 , pp 1-5
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- quantitative genetics
- population genetics
- molecular genetics
- wild—hatchery interactions
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Fisheries Division, School of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences, University of Alaska Fairbanks, 11120 Glacier Highway, Juneau, AK, 99801, U.S.A.
- 2. Alaska Sea Grant College Program, School of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK, 99775-5040, U.S.A.
- 3. National Marine Fisheries Service, Northwest Fisheries Science Center, Conservation Biology Division, 2725 Montlake Blvd. E, Seattle, WA, 98112, U.S.A.
- 4. National Marine Fisheries Service, Auke Bay Laboratory, Alaska Fisheries Science Center, 11305 Glacier Highway, Juneau, AK, 99801, U.S.A.
- 5. U.S. Geological Survey, Alaska Science Center, 1011 E. Tudor Road, Anchorage, AK, 99503, U.S.A.
- 6. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Commercial Fisheries Division, 333 Raspberry Road, Anchorage, AK, 99518, U.S.A.
- 7. School of Biological Sciences and Center for Reproductive Biology, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, 99164-4236, U.S.A.