Completely Continuous Functions in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Topological Spaces
- I. M. Hanafy
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
In this paper, after giving the basic results related to the product of functions and the graph of functions in intuitionistic fuzzy topological spaces, we introduce and study the concept of fuzzy completely continuous functions between intuitionistic fuzzy topological spaces.
- K. Atanassov: Intuitionistic fuzzy sets. VII. ITKR's Session. Sofia, 1983. (In Bulgarian.)
- K. Atanassov: Intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 20 (1986), 87–96. CrossRef
- K. K. Azad: On fuzzy semicontinuity, fuzzy almost continuity and fuzzy weakly conti-nuity. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 82 (1981), 14–32. CrossRef
- D. Coker and A. H. Es: On fuzzy compactness in intuitionistic fuzzy topological spaces. J. Fuzzy Math. 3 (1995), 899–909.
- D. Coker: An introduction to intuitionistic fuzzy topological spaces. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 88 (1997), 81–89. CrossRef
- H. Gurcay, D. Coker and A. H. Es: On fuzzy continuity in intuitionistic fuzzy topological spaces. J. Fuzzy Math. 5 (1997), 365–378.
- M. N. Mukherjee and B. Ghosh: Some stronger forms of fuzzy continuous mappings on fuzzy topological spaces. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 38 (1990), 375–387. CrossRef
- Completely Continuous Functions in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Topological Spaces
Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal
Volume 53, Issue 4 , pp 793-803
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- intuitionistic fuzzy set
- intuitionistic fuzzy topological space
- fuzzy completely continuous function
- fuzzy near compactness
- fuzzy product space
- I. M. Hanafy (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Education, Suez Canal University, El-Arish, Egypt