Direct Sum and Hyperbolic Complexification of Hopf Algebras
- Zai-Zhe Zhong
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The problem of how to obtain a hyperboliccomplexification of a Hopf algebra from two known Hopfalgebras is discussed. We prove that this Hopf algebrais isomorphic to a direct sum of the two known Hopf algebras, and that therefore this direct sum isalso a Hopf algebra. In particular, the result can beapplied to quantum enveloping algebras.
- Abe, E. (1977). Hopf Algebras, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
- Jimbo, M. (1985). Letters in Mathematical Physics, 10, 63.
- Jimbo, M. (1986). Communications in Mathematical Physics, 102, 537.
- Yaglom, I. M. (1979). A Simple Non-Euclidean Geometry and Its Physical Basis, Springer-Verlag, New York, Supplement B.
- Zhong Zai-Zhe (1985). Journal of Mathematical Physics, 26, 404.
- Zhong Zai-Zhe (1992). Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General, 24, L397.
- Direct Sum and Hyperbolic Complexification of Hopf Algebras
International Journal of Theoretical Physics
Volume 38, Issue 2 , pp 519-524
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors