The Historical Perspective: Sheldon Reed and 50 Years of Genetic Counseling
- Robert G. Resta
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Cattell J (ed) (1955) American Men of Science. Volume II. The Biological Sciences. Lancaster, PA: The Science Press.
- Macklin M (1932) “Medical genetics”; a necessity in the up-to-date curriculum. J Hered 23:485–486.
- Reed SC (1949) Reactivation of the Dight Institute. Eugen News 34:54–57.
- Reed SC (1955) Counseling in Medical Genetics. Philadelphia and London: W. B. Saunders.
- Reed SC (1959) Types of advice given by heredity counselors. II. In Hammons HG (ed) Heredity Counseling. A Symposium Sponsored by the American Eugenics Society. New York: Hoeber & Harper.
- Reed SC (1975) A short history of genetic counseling. Soc Biol 21:332–339.
- Resta RG (1997) Eugenics and nondirectiveness in genetic counseling. J Genet Counsel 6:255–258.
- The Historical Perspective: Sheldon Reed and 50 Years of Genetic Counseling
Journal of Genetic Counseling
Volume 6, Issue 4 , pp 375-377
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Robert G. Resta (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Center For Perinatal Studies, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, Washington