Response: A Response to Blaxill, Baskin, and Spitzer on Croen et al. (2002), “The Changing Prevalence of Autism in California”
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Croen, L. A., Grether, J. K., Hoogstrate, J., & Selvin, S. (2002). The changing prevalence of autism in California. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 32, 207–215.
- Chakrabarti, S. & Fombonne, E. (2001). Pervasive developmental disorders in preschool children. Journal of the American Medical Association, 285, 3093–3099.
- Baird, G., Charman, T., Baron-Cohen, S., Cox, A., Swettenham, J., Wheelwright, S., Drew, A. (2000). A screening instrument for autism at 18 months of age: A 6-year follow-up study. Journal of the America Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 39, 694–702.
- Bertrand, J., Mars, A., Boyle, C., Bove, F., Yeargin-Allsopp, M., Decoufle, P. (2001). Prevalence of autism in a United States population: The Brick Township, New Jersey, investigation. Pediatrics, 108, 1155–1161.
- Response: A Response to Blaxill, Baskin, and Spitzer on Croen et al. (2002), “The Changing Prevalence of Autism in California”
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders
Volume 33, Issue 2 , pp 227-229
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors