Commentary: Blaxill, Baskin, and Spitzer on Croen et al. (2002), The Changing Prevalence of Autism in California
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- California Department of Developmental Services. (1999). Changes in the population of persons with autism and pervasive developmental disorders in California's Developmental Services System: 1987 through 1998. A Report to the Legislature, Department of Developmental Services, Sacramento, CA: Author.
- Croen, L. A., Grether, J. K., & Selvin, S. (2001). The epidemiology of mental retardation of unknown cause. Pediatrics, 107, E86.
- Croen, L. A., Grether, J. K., Hoogstrate, J., & Selvin, S. (2002). The changing prevalence of autism in California. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 32, 207–215.
- Fombonne, E. & du Mazaubrun (1992). Prevalence of infantile autism in four French regions. Society of Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. 27, 203–210.
- Hagberg, G., Lewerth, A., Olsson, E., & Westerberg, B. (1987). Mild mental retardation in Gothenburg children born between 1966–70: Changes between two points of time. Upsala Journal of Medical Sciences (Suppl.) 44, 52–57.
- Kaye, J. A., del Melero-Montes, M., & Jick, H. (2001). Mumps, measles, and rubella vaccine and the incidence of autism recorded by general practitioners: A time trend analysis. British Medical Journal, 322, 460–463.
- Treffert, D. A. (1970). Epidemiology of infantile autism. Archives of General Psychiatry, 22, 431–438.
- Yeargin-Allsopp, M., Drews, C. D., Decoufle, P., & Murphy, C. C. (1995). Mild mental retardation in black and white children in metropolitan Atlanta: A case-control study. American Journal of Public Health, 85, 324–328.
- Yeargin-Allsopp, M., Murphy, C. C., Cordero, J. F., Decoufle, P., & Hollowell, J. G. Reported biomedical causes and associated medical conditions for mental retardation among 10-year-old children, metropolitan Atlanta: 1985 to 1987. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology, 39, 142–149.
- Commentary: Blaxill, Baskin, and Spitzer on Croen et al. (2002), The Changing Prevalence of Autism in California
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders
Volume 33, Issue 2 , pp 223-226
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors