Find out how to access preview-only content
Migraine Without Aura and ACE-Gene Deletion Polymorphism: Is There a Correlation? Preliminary Findings
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This revised version was published online in July 2006 with corrections to the Cover Date.
- Cambien F, Poirier O, Lecerf L, et al. Deletion polymorphism in the gene for angiotensin-converting enzyme is a potent risk factor for myocardial infarction. Nature 1992;359:641–644 CrossRef
- Lindpainter K, Pfeffer MA, Kreutz R, et al. A prospective evaluation of an angiotensin-converting-enzyme gene polymorphism and the risk of ischemic heart disease. N Engl J Med 1995;332:706–711. CrossRef
- Mattu RK, Needham EW, Galton DJ, Frangos E, Clark AJ, Caulfield M. A DNA variant at the angiotensin-converting-enzyme gene locus associates with coronary artery disease in the Carphilly Heart Study. Circulation 1995;91:270–274.
- Ludwig E, Corneli PS, Anderson JL, Marshall HW, Laoulel JM, Ward RH. Angiotensin-converting-enzyme gene polimorphism is associated with myocardial infarction but not with development of coronary stenosis. Circulation 1995;91:2120–2124.
- Nakai K, Itoh C, Miura Y, et al. Deletion polymorphism of the angiotensin I-converting enzyme gene associated with serum ACE-concentration and increased risk for CAD in the Japanese. Circulation 1994;90:2199–2201.
- Markus HS, Barley S, Lunt R, Bland J, Jeffrey S, Carter N, Brown M. Angiotensin converting enzyme gene deletion polymorphism: A new risk factor for lacunar stroke but not carotid atheroma. Stroke 1995;126:1329–1333.
- Margaglione M, Celentano E, Grandone E, et al. Deletion Polymorphism in the angiotensin-converting enzyme gene in patients with a history of ischemic stroke. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 1996;16:304–309.
- Paterna S, Di Pasquale P, Martino S, et al. Captopril versus placebo nella profilassi dell'emicrania senza aura. Clin Ter 1992;141:475–481.
- Paulson B, Strandgaard S, Edvinssons L. Cerebral autoregulation. Cerebrovasc Brain Metab Res 1990;2:161–192.
- Pelc LR, Gross GI, Warltier DC. Mechanism of coronary vasodilation produced by bradykinin Circulation 1991;83:2048–2056.
- Tiret L, Rigat B, Visvikis S, Breda C, Corvol P, Cambien F, Soubrier F. Evidence from combined segregation and linkage analysis that a variant of the angiotensin I converting enzyme gene controls plasma ACE levels. Am J Hum Genet 1992;51:197–205.
- Migraine Without Aura and ACE-Gene Deletion Polymorphism: Is There a Correlation? Preliminary Findings
Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy
Volume 11, Issue 4 , pp 603-604
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Internal Medicine, University of Palermo, Italy
- 2. Institute of Molecular Biology, University of Palermo, Italy
- 3. Coronary Care Unit, G.F. Ingrassia Hospital, Palermo
- 4. Division of Cardiology, Sant'Anna Hospital, Como, Italy