Air pollution regulations new to Zambia
- Misheck C. Mulenga
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Environmental regulations in Zambia address all aspects of life and the authorities who are assigned to enforce them seem to be taking a positive approach towards restructuring the run-down environment. Although for a long time nature and the environment has almost been neglected, the situation is not irreversible. This paper examines air pollution problems; these apparently are more difficult to control in the country. Issues covered are those requiring urgent attention and are referred to in the newly introduced law against pollution.
- ECZ (1996a) Brochure. Lusaka, Zambia: Environmental Council of Zambia ECZ.
- ECZ (1996b) Enviro-Line 1(1). Lusaka, Zambia: Environmental Council of Zambia ECZ.
- Financial Mail (1996a) Financial Mail, February. Lusaka, Zambia.
- Financial Mail (1996b) Financial Mail, October. Lusaka, Zambia.
- Scorer, R. S. (1974) Pollution in the Air—Problems, Policies and Priorities. Great Britain: Redwood Burn Ltd.
- Air pollution regulations new to Zambia
Volume 19, Issue 3 , pp 197-201
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. P.O. Box 71235, Ndola, Zambia