Oscillation and Nonoscillation Criteria for Two-Dimensional Systems of First Order Linear Ordinary Differential Equations
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Sufficient conditions are established for the oscillation and nonoscillation of the system
- J. D. Mirzov, On some analogues of Sturm's and Kneser's theorems for nonlinear systems. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 53(1976), No. 2, 418-425.
- J. D. Mirzov, Asymptotic behaviour of solutions of systems of nonlinear non-autonomous ordinary differential equations. (Russian) Maikop, 1993.
- J. D. Mirzov, On oscillation of solutions of a certain system of differential equations. (Russian) Mat. Zametki 23(1978), No. 3, 401-404.
- W. B. Fite, Concerning the zeros of the solutions of certain differential equations. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 19(1917), 341-352.
- E. Hille, Non-oscillation theorems. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 64 (1948), 234-252.
- A. Lomtatidze, Oscillation and nonoscillation criteria for second order linear differential equation. Georgian Math. J. 4(1997), No. 2, 129-138.
- A. Lomtatidze, Oscillation and nonoscillation of Emden-Fowler type equation of second order. Arch. Math. 32(1996), No. 3, 181-193.
- A. Lomtatidze, On oscillation of the third order linear equation. (Russian) Differentsial'nye Uravneniya 32(1996), No. 10.
- Z. Nehari, Oscillation criteria for second-order linear differential equations. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 85(1957), 428-445.
- Oscillation and Nonoscillation Criteria for Two-Dimensional Systems of First Order Linear Ordinary Differential Equations
Georgian Mathematical Journal
Volume 6, Issue 3 , pp 285-298
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Two-dimensional system of first order linear ordinary differential equations
- oscillatory system
- nonoscillatory system