Multi-Valued Fields. II
- Yu. L. Ershov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The main model-theoretic results on multi-valued fields with near Boolean families of valuation rings obtained in [1, Ch. 4, Sec. 4.6] are generalized along two lines: we weaken the restriction on being absolutely unramified to a condition of being finite for an absolute ramification index, and we combine, through context, Theorems 4.6.2 and 4.6.4 (4.6.3 and 4.6.5).
- Yu. L. Ershov, Multi-Valued Fields [in Russian], Nauch. Kniga, Novosibirsk (2000).
- Yu. L. Ershov, “Multiply valued fields,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 37, No. 3, 55-93 (1982).
- R. Balbes and Ph. Dwinger, Distributive Lattices, Missouri Press, Columbia, MI (1974).
- C. C. Chang and H. J. Keisler, Model Theory, North-Holland, Amsterdam (1973).
- Yu. L. Ershov, “Immediate extensions of Prüfer rings,” Algebra Logika, 40, No. 3, 262-289 (2001).
- A. Prestel and J. Schmid, “Decidability of the rings of real algebraic and p-adic algebraic integers,” J. Reine Ang. Math., 414, 141-148 (1991).
- L. Darnière, “Nonsingular Hasse principle for rings,” J. Reine Ang. Math., 529, 75-100 (2000).
- B. Green, F. Pop, and P. Roquette, “On Rumely's local-global principle,” Jahr. Deutsche Math. Ver., 97, No. 2, 43-74 (1995).
- Multi-Valued Fields. II
Algebra and Logic
Volume 41, Issue 6 , pp 374-390
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- multi-valued field
- Boolean family of valuation rings
- absolute ramification index
- Industry Sectors
- Yu. L. Ershov (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Mal'tseva, 4, Novosibirsk, 630090, Russia